Cancer Awareness Centre of Kenya (CACK) have organized a Cancer Awareness and Screening event at Queen of Apostles Catholic Church Opposite Safaripark Hotel on Saturday 18th November 2017 from 7.00am. The event will involve;
1) Free Screening for reproductive Cancers (Cervical, Prostate and Breast).
2) Cancer education and nutritional talks.
3) Cancer survivors counseling and support.
4) Vitals Checkups (Blood pressure, BMI)
5) Other diseases checkup and diagnosis (ENT, Dental, Lab tests)
There are a number of possible ways that you can show support for this event; by providing us with financial, material, personnel or volunteer support of your time or expertise, or provide facilities for screening and testing. Please contact Margaret on 0722 809 878, Boniface on 0722990604 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org